We are approved providers for NDIS, Lifetime Care and Support and NSW Family and Community Service, Ageing and Disability.
As a service committed to delivering quality services to you we are governed by our quality management systems. We have achieved and maintain Verification to meet the NSW Disability Service Standards (NSW DSS) and Certified to meet the Attendant Care Industry Standards (ACIS).
- ABI Services is a Quality Management Certified Organisation that meets the requirements of the Attendant Care Industry Standards (ACIS: 2013).
- We are approved providers for NDIS, Lifetime Care and Support, iCare and NSW Family and Community Service, Ageing and Disability.
- ABI Services is a Third Party verified service to the NSW Disability Inclusion Act and Standards.
- We are a Registered Community Housing Provider.
- We have established networks within the brain injury field.
- We are members of various brain injury inter-agencies on a local, state wide and national basis.
- We have knowledge and experience working with the NSW Trustee & Guardian and Insurance Companies.
- We have participated in various government working parties.
- We are committed to promoting awareness and education to the wider community about the issues surrounding brain injury.
ABI Services is a Quality Management Certified Organisation to the requirements of the ‘Attendant Care Industry Standard (ACIS:2013)’
ABI Services is a registered ‘Community Housing Provider’ Tier 3 under the ‘National Regulatory System for Community Housing’
Supported accommodation in Bathurst.