ABI Services is an approved registered provider under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) to provide a number of supports to assist you live the life you want.
As a participant in the NDIS, ABI Services will assist you with an individualised plan that identifies the outcomes you wish to achieve, the disability supports that will be funded by the NDIS, and other supports you require.
We can provide support in the following areas:
- Accommodation and tenancy assistance.
- Specialised assessment of skills, abilities and needs.
- Assistive products for personal care and safety.
- Assistance to integrate into school or other educational program.
- Assistance with daily personal activities.
- Assistance with travel and transport arrangements.
- Assistive equipment for recreation.
- Assistive products for household tasks.
- Behaviour support.
- Communication and information equipment.
- Assistance with daily life tasks in a group or shared living arrangement.
- Development of daily living and life skills.
- Assistive technology, set-up and training.
- Household tasks.
- Participation in community, social and civic activities.
- Personal mobility equipment.
- Physical wellbeing activities.
- Management of funding for supports in a participant’s plan.
- Therapeutic supports.
- Training for independence in travel and transport.
If you would like to find out more about our NDIS Supports you can contact us via:
Phone: 02 9649 7299 or our online form here.