ABI Services has been providing support to people with an Acquired Brain Injury in the community for over 30 years. We are the largest specialist ABI support service in NSW and our knowledge and experience ensures you get the best supports to live your life how you choose.
We offer and provide:
- Individually tailored support with one to one staff, to meet the unique needs of people with Acquired Brain Injuries.
- Individual Service Plans to assist you to identify your goals and aspirations you wish to achieve in life.
- Case Co-ordination and Management to ensure consistency of your support and to provide linkages with other support providers.
- The provision of positive behaviour management support programs to assist you in further in your daily life.
- 24 hour on call facility for crisis management and any emergencies.
- Advocacy support for you if you choose.
- Specialist Supported Accommodation (Bathurst).
If you would like to find out more about our Support Services you can contact us via:
Phone: 02 9649 7299 or our online form here.